Friends what would we do without them.
And yes Dr.
You did not read the title wrong.
Back to friends.
They have the potential to bring out the worst or the best in us. To bluntten our arrows or sharpen our swords.
How many of us…
I’m thankful for the family that we get to choose. Don’t ask me where I met Rungi, because my rendition would be a lie. Thats the one thing I know I’m bad at, remembering the first with people. Especially when people gave been in my life for so long.
Not that it matters.
Rungi is one of the smartest people I know but not many people are aware of her creative side. Sit in conversation with her and let her ideas speak life into you. You will leave inspired and wanting to be better creative, and human being.
She is funny, and loving, and a badass. She wears her heart on her sleeve but don’t mistake that kindness for weakness. Just as she is soft, she is a force.
Life has been tough but she is tougher. Fellow Cuspian, so selfless and giving. She is a brilliant mind and an untapped ocean of creative potential.
Look out, if you haven’t met her already, in the near future you will.
Remember her name.
I’m surrrounded by the most amazing people who make me want to be better. In honour of them.
I’ll be starting a segment in these parts called 7 questions, where you guessed, 7 questions are presented and they get to answer in any way that feels the most truthful in that moment. They’re short, sweet and to the point.
The only requirement;
Be as open and honest as your heart allows for you to be
- Who are you?
- I am
- Today what are you most thankful for
- Patience – applying it to myself
- What would you most like to learn and why?
- How to be a successful human being. Success in spirituality, soulically (mind), physically and successful contributor to society
- Do you have any unfinished business?
- Unrealised potential, but also the known potential to manifest
- Who do you admire most in the world?
- Me: when I realise and start walking in my potential
- How would your 10-year-old self react to who you have become today?
- She would be shocked at the self doubt and she would sit me down and remind me who I am,what I have got to give, who my tribe is. But she would also be proud that i have remained or strived to remain loving.
More pictures below